Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems. Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers. Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices. Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in renewable energy field.
Duties May Include:
- Installs, alters, maintains, and repairs electrical wiring systems and equipment, both high and low voltage, air distributions systems, pumps, transformers, motors, streetlights, and appliances
- Documents information on preventive maintenance file on electrical equipment and machinery and monitor a preventive maintenance program
- Draws circuits on a one line diagram for controls
- Design functional electric circuitry for electrical systems
- Locate and adjust defects in electrical systems and equipment
- Estimate labor or material costs/amounts from blueprints or work plans
- Express ideas on technical problems clearly and concisely orally and in writing in the English language
- Comply with laws and regulations regarding safety
- Comply with state codes, fire codes and OSHA
- Complies with all Maryland Rules and Regulations and any other local, state, or federal guidelines
- Adheres to all safety guidelines
- Use and care for hand tools and equipment necessary to perform various electrical repairs tasks
- Use guest service skills as identified in the Personalized Outrageous Guest Service Program
- Meet company attendance requirements
- Meet proper department uniform appearance and grooming standards